ap student: hey im going to my ap class
ap student: ugh my ap textbook is SO heavy
ap student: ugh, im taking 7 AP classes
ap student: AP
ap student: listen to me
ap student: look at me
ap student: AP
ap student: IM SMART
ap student: LET ME READ YOU MY ENTIRE SCHEDULE SO THAT YOU CAN INHALE HOW INTELLIGENT I AM AND BREATHE IN HOW MUCH BETTER I AM THAN YOU
ap student: ap
ayeleesh: when you see your reflection on your laptop screen and you just look
deceptiboobies: “no” i whisper as i hear footsteps approaching my room
sillyvantas: Thor: “MOOOM! LOKI DOESN’T WANT TO HELP MEEEEE!!!”
ashgaytchum: (posts something) (gets self conscious about post) (sweats nervously) (reblogs about a thousand dumb things i dont even like to bury it) you will neVER FIND THE THING
50 Questions You've Never Been Asked
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
snowmiserr: one time I was working at Dolly Parton’s water park as a photographer in the lazy river, and taking pictures and what not and I look up and see this very familiar black man floating in a tube toward me. and it is Akon. So I’m like ‘hey Akon would you like a picture with your family today?’ He is all like ‘no thank you sweetie’ and I was all “well you have a good day, Akon” he said...
barely-sleeping: thinkofthegunstheysell: On a scale of Jon Snow to Sherlock Holmes, how much do you know? IM FUCKING SCREAMING OH MY FUCK THAT IS THE STRONGEST REACTION TO A TEXT POST THAT I HAVE EVER GOTTEN
sisky: [erupts from hell] i heard you were talkin shit about soul punk
HOLY HOMOPORN, BATMAN!: equalizing sexism: star... →
numbtongue: Since J.J. Abrams is suddenly so concerned with coming across as sexist in Star Trek, and seems convinced sexism can be solved with (what he believes to be) equal-opportunity objectification, I’d like to offer a few suggestions as to some other changes he could’ve made to…
masamaruskull: rb-modblog: french-miaou: you mean to tell me america are just starting to colour their money man you guys are way behind crikey straya What is that picture? Is there a new version of Monopoly out? THAT’S OUR MONEY YOU INCONSIDERATE FUCKTARD
On a scale of Jon Snow to Sherlock Holmes, how much do you know?
meggannn: sometimes i think i can write but then i see what other people write and
odair: if u dont read my tags man you are missing out on some quality commentary
88th: is there proof of anyone winning a tumblr giveaway ever